Oktoberfest in a Box - Sales go to raise funds for Stanford Settlement Center
What's in the Box?
- Pretzel Necklace 1.5oz – Neck Nosh, Sacramento, California
- Hibernian Dry Cured Salami 9oz– Rancho Llano Seco, Chico, California
- Amber Beer Mustard 12oz – Sutter Buttes Olive Oil, Yuba City, California
- Sarmentine Crostini 7oz – Upper Crust Baking, Davis, California
- Bee Line Honey Blond Ale 12oz (2) – Track 7, Sacramento, California
- Stanford Settlement Center Coasters (2) - Stanford Settlement Center, Sacramento, California
- Glass Beer Mug, 16oz (2)
- Oktoberfest Napkins (2)
Get this box of Oktoberfest goodies delivered right to your door. Presented by SacTown Bites - Food Tour Adventures, this artisan food box is overflowing with everything you need to celebrate with us virtually during this year’s silent auction.
Kicking things off with an essential Oktoberfest accessory, an edible pretzel necklace from locally owned Neck Nosh. Enjoy sustainably raised pork dry-cured Hibernian salami from one of the oldest ranchos in California, Rancho Llano Seco in Chico. This salami is delicious paired with the Amber Beer Mustard from Sutter Buttes Olive Oil in Yuba City. Also included is crostini from Upper Crust Baking in Davis, made from owner Lauren’s famous Sarmentine bread. All of this pairs great with Track 7’s Bee Line Honey Blond Lager Ale. Be sure to chill your glass beer mugs that are included to get that frosted beer mug perfection. Also included are 2 beer coasters and 2 Oktoberfest napkins. This tasty Oktoberfest inspired box contains products grown and made in the Sacramento Valley and each purchase supports each of the small businesses, as well as the Stanford Settlement Center. Boxes will be delivered on 10/2 or 10/3, in time to enjoy your goodies while participating in the auctions.
Purchase your box by Sunday, September 26, 2021. Boxes will be delivered on 10/2 or 10/3.
How to purchase:
Visit Stanford Settlement Center to purchase your Oktoberfest in a Box by 9/26.