What is Farm to Fork in a Box?
Farm to Fork in a Box is like a food tour without leaving your home. You get to explore the abundant Sacramento Valley region by tasting hand-crafted products from local farmers and makers. Each month we bring you a new array of tasty treats and award-winning flavors. Best of all you will be supporting local farms, chefs, and artisans by purchasing their creations and thereby allowing them to continue to practice their craft and livelihood. Shipping is free on our monthly boxes. You can purchase once or subscribe and get a unique box each month.
What's in this month's box?
- Blueberry Chipotle BBQ Sauce, 12oz – Jolly Trading Co., Sacramento, California
- Lavender Shortbread Baking Mix, 12oz – Capay Valley Lavender, Capay, California
- Sactown Allergy Tea, 3oz – The Allspicery, Sacramento, California
- Cornbread Mix, 8oz (2) – Burgess Brothers, Sacramento, California
- Sacramento Valley Wildflower Honey, 12oz – Sola Bee, Woodland, California
- Classic Caramel Gourmet Popcorn, 3C – Nibblers Popcorn, El Dorado Hills, California
- 20% coupon code on any SacTown Bites food tour
When will I get my Box?
The Processing time for single box orders is 2-4 business days. After that, delivery time within the United States is usually 2-5 business days. We will email you as soon as your box ships. Please be advised that we have been experiencing some delays with shipping and it may take slightly longer to receive your box.
Purchasing as a gift?
Be sure to let us know if you would like to add a personalized note in your gift. When you check indicate that it is a gift and write your message in the Special Instructions box, or you can email us at email@example.com. We will include a hand written note, with your message, in the box.