Farm to Fork in a Box is like a food tour without leaving your home. You get to explore the abundant Sacramento Valley region by tasting hand-crafted products from local farmers and makers. Each month will bring you a new array of tasty treats and award-winning flavors. Best of all you will be supporting local farms, chefs, and artisans by purchasing their creations and thereby allowing them to continue to practice their craft and livelihood.
What's in the box?
This month's curated box will bring to your front door products grown and handcrafted in the Sacramento Valley region.
- An award winning Arbequina Olive Oil from Séka Hills Olive Mill
- Organic Wildflower Honey from Pure Honey
- Lavender Spiced Walnuts from Capay Valley Lavender
- Two cocktail/mocktail mixing Shrubs from Burly Beverages
- Sweet treats from Puur Chocolat
- Hand Sanitizer from J.J. Pfister Distilling Company
- Coupon for 20% off any SacTown Bites food tour
- You will also receive exclusive content such as videos about the artisans, serving suggestions, recipes and more
- Shipping is always free
Note that in some instances we may have to swap out a product with another product of equal value, due to availability. Shipping is included. We ship anywhere in the U.S.
How often will I get it?
When will I receive my box?
The Processing time for single box orders is 2-3 business days. After that, delivery time within the United States is 2-3 days. We will email you as soon as your box ships.
Purchasing as a gift?
Be sure to let us know if you would like to add a personalized note in your gift. When you check out indicate that it is a gift and write your message in Special Instructions box, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will include a hand written note with your message in the box.