Farm to Fork in a Box is like a food tour without leaving your home. You get to explore the abundant Sacramento Valley region by tasting hand-crafted products from local farmers and makers. Each month we bring you a new array of tasty treats and award-winning flavors. Best of all you will be supporting local farms, chefs, and artisans by purchasing their creations and thereby allowing them to continue to practice their craft and livelihood. Shipping is included.
What's in this month's box?
- Estate Olio Nuovo 2020, 250ml – Séka Hills, Brooks, California
- Tomato Jam, 8.4oz – The Good Stuff, Sacramento, California
- Smoked and Seasoned Beef Strips Jerky, 3oz – John Ford Ranch, Willits, California
- Certified Organic Sun Dried Figs, 1/2lb – Full Belly Farm, Guinda, California
- Blood Orange Olive Oil Brownie Kit, 18oz – Sutter Buttes Olive Oil, Yuba City, California
- Rosemary Salt, 4oz – Eatwell Farm, Dixon, California
- Chocolate Covered Candied Almonds - Ginger Elizabeth Chocolates, Sacramento, California
In addition to these delicious products, you will also receive articles about each farmer and maker, videos so you can meet the makers and get a glimpse behind the scenes and find out the the inspiration behind their products, serving suggestions, recipes and more. Also included in your purchase is a coupon code for 20% off any of SacTown Bites - Food Tour Adventures tours. Learn about our tours in the Sacramento area here. Nationwide shipping is free on our monthly boxes and subscriptions.
Treat yourself or a friend to this taste of the best of the nation's Farm to Fork Capital.
How often will I get it?
When will I get my Box?
The Processing time for single box orders is 2-3 business days. After that, delivery time within the United States is 2-3 days. We will email you as soon as your box ships. Please be advised that we have been experiencing some delays with shipping and it may take slightly longer to receive your box.
Purchasing as a gift?
Be sure to let us know if you would like to add a personalized note in your gift. When you check indicate that it is a gift and write your message in the Special Instructions box, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will include a hand written note, with your message, in the box.