What is Farm to Fork in a Box?
Farm to Fork in a Box is like a food tour without leaving your home. You get to explore the abundant Sacramento Valley region by tasting hand-crafted products from local farmers, chefs and makers. We bring you an array of tasty treats and award-winning flavors with our variety of selections. Best of all you will be supporting local farms, chefs, and artisans by purchasing their creations and thereby supporting them in continuing to practice their craft and livelihood. Shipping is FREE nationwide.
What's in this quarter's box?
- Lemon Lavender Scone Baking Mix, 12oz – Capay Valley Lavender Farm, Capay, California
Meyer Lemon Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 8.45 oz – Capay Valley Ranches, Capay California
- Vanilla Bean Creamed Honey, 12oz – Backroad Beekeeping, Sacramento, California
- Roasted Salted Pistachios, 16oz – Winters Fruit Tree, Winters, California
- Peach Fruit Leather, 3oz – The Cloverleaf Farm, Dixon, California
- Strawberry Lavender Jam, 7oz – berry & thyme, Sacramento, California
- Hazel's BBQ Sauce, 16oz – Hazel's BBQ Sauce, Sacramento, California
- Flour Sack Tea Towel Bee Hive Pattern, 22”x32” – Honey Brush Designs, Chico, California
- Edible Sacramento Magazine Spring 2022 Edition
When will I get my Box?
The Processing time for orders is 2-4 business days. Shipping within the United States is usually 2-5 business days. We will email you as soon as your box ships.
Purchasing as a gift?
Be sure to let us know if you would like to add a personalized note in your gift. When you check out indicate that it is a gift and write your message in the Special Instructions box, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will include a hand written note, with your message, in the box.
We are driven to showcase the amazing foods grown and made in the Sacramento Valley and supporting small family owned businesses. We give 5% of our monthly profits to local charities. While we want our boxes to be the perfect gift, we also want to impact the environment as little as possible. Our boxes are shipped in 100% recycled cardboard and packed with 100% biodegradable recycled peanuts. We use paper 'bubble' wrap and try to avoid plastic packaging whenever possible. Each box comes with a sheet describing each item and partner, and occasionally we include a recipe.